Making and working in shared scratch pad is the most ideal approach to team up with others. In any case, in the event that you don’t need other individuals to have authorization to see your entire OneNote journal, you can send notes in email.
Send a page of notes in Outlook
On the off chance that you utilize Outlook 2010 or later, you can share a page of notes in a message.
1. On the OneNote page that has the notes you need to send, pick Home > Email Page.
2. In the message window that opens, fill in the To, Cc, Bcc (if accessible), and Subject lines.
3. Include any remarks for the beneficiaries of your notes, and after that snap Send.
Get Complete Microsoft Office Setup here : office setup install
Append notes to an email message
In the event that you don’t have Outlook 2010 or later, you can join an OneNote note to an email messages.
1. On the OneNote page that has the notes you need to send, pick File > Export.
2. Under Export Current, pick whether you need to make a duplicate of the present page, the entire segment, or the whole note pad.
3. Under Select Format, pick the kind of record you need to make.
4. Snap Export, pick an area for the record, (for example, your PC’s work area), and afterward click Save.
5. In your favored email benefit, make another message and after that connect the document you made.
Check : How to Create Note in Onenote?
On the off chance that you need others to have the capacity to get to a journal, you can make a scratch pad on OneDrive.
On the off chance that you’ve just made a scratch pad on your PC, you can move it whenever.
You can simply change consents and choose who can read and who can alter, and you can quit sharing whenever.
For more details, visit : Send OneNote notes in email