Well, as we all know that Microsoft PowerPoint is an amazing tool for creating presentations, representing your business plans, college projects etc.
But sometimes you may face difficulties like: PowerPoint isn’t responding, hangs or freezes error. When your application stopped working.
How to Resolve PowerPoint isn’t Responding, Hangs or Freezes Error?
There may be different reasons behind this error of PowerPoint isn’t Responding, Hangs or Freezes.
Some of those reasons are listed below:
- Install the latest Office Updates.
- Send a frown to the Office product team.
- Check whether PowerPoint is in use by another process.
- Investigate possible issues with add-ins.
- Repair Microsoft Office.
- Is your antivirus software is up-to-date.
- If antivirus software is conflicting with PowerPoint.
- Change printer defaults.
- Check some advanced troubleshooting solutions.
Investigate Possible Issues with Add-ins
Add-ins are used to enhance your experience of using the PowerPoint. But sometimes, you may face some issues because of these add-ins.
To resolve this issue, you can start PowerPoint without add-ins.
Go to Search button in your windows.
Type PowerPoint /safe
Now go to File menu
Go to Add-Ins.
Select COM Add-ins.
clear all the check boxes.
Repair Microsoft Office
Close all the Microsoft Office Applications, which are running like: Excel, Word etc.
Go to Control Panel
Open Programs and Features
Right Click on Microsoft Office version.
For more details, visit: office.com/setup.