Simply pursue these means to begin distributing content in a bigger number of dialects than one.
1. Tap on Settings at the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page.
2. In Settings, find the Post in Multiple Languages alternative and tap on Edit.
3. Tap on the checkbox to permit the admin(s) of the page to compose posts in numerous dialects and tap on Save Changes.
4. Tap on Write something… (textbox) on your Facebook page, and you will see the Write post in another dialect alternative directly underneath the textbox. Tap on it and you will see the default dialect for your page, which you can change in the event that you need.
5. Begin composing a post, tap on Write post in another dialect and after that click Select to see a rundown of accessible dialects. Pick the dialect you need to write in and enter in your status. Rehash a similar procedure for different dialects you should need to incorporate. When you are done, tap the Publish catch.
6. So now, at whatever point one of your fans arrive on your Facebook page and see this status, they can see the announcement in whichever of the dialects you distributed in.
7. To do as such, they have to tap on the Viewing: English dropdown bolt to see a rundown of the considerable number of dialects that you have included. That is it.
John Dev is working as a technical expert from a very long time. He also writes blogs for MS office, windows on many websites like office.com/setup