If you have Microsoft Office setup applications, then you should know How to use Microsoft Visio.
Check this blog for details.
Download Microsoft Office : office.com/setup
What is the Use of Microsoft Visio?
You can use Microsoft Visio for organization charts, network diagrams, workflows, and home or office plans etc.
To use Microsoft Visio for making diagrams, you need to follow the given 3 steps:
Choose and open a template.
- Drag and connect shapes.
Add text to shapes.
Choose and open a template:
- Start Visio.
- Click the Flowcharts category.
- Click Basic Flowchart, and then click Create.
Microsoft Office Setup : https://www.office.com/
Drag and connect shapes:
Drag the Start/End shape from the Basic Flowchart Shapes stencil onto the drawing page, and then release the mouse button.
- Hold the pointer over the shape so that the blue AutoConnect arrows show.
- Move your pointer on top of the blue arrow that points toward where you want to place the second shape.
- Click the square Process shape.
Get Microsoft Office 365 : office install
Add text to shapes:
- Click the shape and start typing. You don’t need to double-click to add text to a shape; when you type, text is added to whichever shape is selected.
- When you finish typing, click on a blank area of the drawing page or press ES.
for more details, visit : www.office.com/setup