Create a New Plan:
1. Select New arrangement in the left sheet.
2. In the New Plan window:
- Sort a name for the arrangement.
- Organizer makes an email address for your arrangement consequently. You can utilize it for dialogs with all arrangement individuals.
- Make the arrangement open on the off chance that you need it to be obvious to whatever is left of your association and in query items, or make it private in the event that you need just arrangement individuals to see it.
- Select a Classification level for your arrangement: Confidential, Highly Confidential, or General.
- To enter an interesting depiction for the arrangement, select Options and sort in what you need.
- Select Subscribe new individuals to warnings messages on the off chance that you’d like new arrangement individuals to get refreshes when changes are made.
3. Select Create Plan.
Making an arrangement likewise makes another Office 365 Group, making it simple for you and the general population you’re working with to team up in Planner, as well as in OneNote, Outlook, SharePoint, and different applications.
The arrangement email address that Planner makes goes to Outlook Group Conversations.
Add People to a Plan:
1. Select Members (or Add Members, in another arrangement) in the upper-right corner of the Planner window.
2. Start composing the name or email address of a man inside your association that you need to add to the arrangement.
3. Select the individual’s card when it shows up.
Get Complete tools of Microsoft office setup here.
Set up buckets for tasks
Make cans to sort out assignments into things like workstreams, venture stages, or points.
1. Show the arrangement board.
2. Select Add new can to one side of any current basins.
3. Sort a name for the basin, and after that press Enter.
Try not to see Add new pail? The board may be assembled by something unique.
Do you want to install office setup in your pc? visit here.
Change the Task Grouping
1. Select Group by close to the upper-right corner of the arrangement board.
2. Select Bucket.
Need to change a container name? Select a basin name to roll out improvements.
You can even rename the To Do container to something that you may discover more helpful!
For more details, visit : https://support.office.com