If you are a Microsoft Office Setup user, & you want to create Contact from Electronic Business Card or create contact in a Public Folder, then follow the given steps:
Other Outlook users might include an Electronic Business Card in an email message. When you save an Electronic Business Card, the information that is contained in the card is used to create a Outlook contact.
- In an open message, right-click the Electronic Business Card or the attached .vcf file in the message header, and then click Add to Contacts.
- Edit the information as needed.
- On the Contact tab, in the Actions group, click Save & Close.
If you already have a contact who has the same name, do one of the following:
- Click Add the new contact. This results in two contacts for the same name.
Get office 365 setup here : office.com/setup
This feature requires a Microsoft Exchange Server account and that your Exchange Server administrator has set up public folders.
- Open the public folder in which you want to create a contact.
How do I find public folders?
If you don’t see public folders in the Navigation Pane, do one of the following:
- In the Navigation Pane, click Folder List and find the Public Folders – username folder.
- Click in the Search Contacts box, and then on the Search tab, in the Options group, click Search Tools, and then click Find Public Folder.
- On the Home tab, in the New group, click New Items, and then click Contact.
- Enter the information that you want to include for the contact.
for more details : www.office.com/setup