Everyone needs to change or update their Gmail & other emails accounts password time to time.
Specially you need to change your password, when :
You suspect someone has obtained your password without your permission
- Your password has expired
You forgot your password
How to Change or Update Gmail Password?
- Go to the Gmail website.
- Click your picture in the upper right corner of the screen, then select My Account.
- Click Sign-in & security.
- Scroll down to Signing in to Google. There you can change your password.
- Gmail requires the use of two-factor authentication.
Get Microsoft Office Setup here.
How to Change or Update Yahoo Password?
Go to the Yahoo website.
- Click your name or picture in the upper right corner of the screen, then select Account Info. You may need to click the name of your account on the next screen.
- Follow the prompts to select your account name and enter your existing password. If you forgot your password, click I forgot my password.
- On the left side of the screen, click Account security, then click Change password and follow the prompts.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup