PowerPoint gives an assortment of configuration subjects, including organizing shading plans, foundations, textual style styles, and position of placeholders. Utilizing pre-planned subjects makes it simple for you to change the general look of your introduction rapidly.
As a matter of course, PowerPoint applies the plain, Office topic to new clear introductions. Be that as it may, you can undoubtedly change the look and feel of your introduction by applying an alternate topic.
1. As a matter of course, the default subject is connected to your introduction.
2. In the Themes display, you can change to the Civic subject.
3. The Civic subject is currently connected to your introduction.
To apply an alternate subject to your introduction, do the accompanying:
1. On the Design tab, in the Themes gathering, tap the archive topic that you need to apply.
To review how the current slide looks with a specific subject connected, lay your pointer on the thumbnail of that topic.
2. To see more topics, on the Design tab, in the Themes gathering, click More Button picture .
John Dev is working as a technical expert from a very long time. He also writes blogs for MS office, windows on many websites like office.com/setup